450,000 LKR

337,500 LKR /Annually

Master of Computer Science (MCS)

Offer Type

masters-msc-and-mba

Medium

English

Method

Part time

Duration

2 Years

Location

Colombo

Commencement

February 2021

Description

Eligibility Requirements:

a) A Bachelors Degree in Computing from a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and/or the University of Colombo; OR

b) Any other academic or professional qualification deemed equivalent to a Bachelors Degree in Computing by the Senate of the University of Colombo on the recommendation of the School. Each application under this category shall be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Note: A student who satisfies the specified minimum academic performance in the first two semesters is eligible to register for the second year of the program (third and fourth semesters)

Admission:

The applicants who possess the eligibility requirements shall sit for a selection test (an aptitude test and a subject test) and the short listed candidates from the selection test shall face an interview in order to be selected to the programme.

Next Intake – 2020/2021:

  • Application Deadline – 02nd February 2021
  • Issuing of Admissions for the Selection Test: 08th – 13th March 2021
  • Selection Test: 14th March 2021
  • Selection interviews: April/ May 2021
  • Inauguration of the new intake: August 2021


Fee Structure:

The fee for MCS and MSc in CS are categorized into 3 types as  local, foreign SAARC countries, and foreign non-SAARC countries.

In addition to the registration fee, the fee includes a Non-Refundable Library Fee of Rs. 15,000/=. The non-refundable library fee should only be paid once and is valid for the whole duration of the degree programme. The value of the library fee is same for both local and foreign students.

Note: Non-Refundable Library fee is NOT included in the registration fee for degree programme.

Graduate students are required to pay a 75% of the course fee for  MCS degree at the initial registration for the degree programme in the first year. The remaining of 25% of the fee should be paid at the registration for the second year of the degree programme.

Course Fee:

Local Students:
  MCS MSc in CS
Initial payment at first year Rs. 337,500 Rs. 337,500
Payment at second year Rs. 112,500 Rs. 162,500
Total Fee Rs. 450,000 Rs. 500,000
 
Foreign SAARC Students:
  MCS MSc in CS
Initial payment at first year US$ 2890 US$ 2890
Payment at second year US$ 960 US$ 1110
Total Fee US$ 3850 US$ 40

Details

Last Updated On:June 19th, 2021 at 10:18 am
Price: 450,000 LKR/Annually
Currency Type:LKR (LKR)
Medium:English
Method:Part time
Commencement:February 2021
Duration:2 Years
Location: Colombo

Features

  • Alumni Association
  • ATM
  • Auditorium
  • Book Shop
  • Cafeteria
  • Clubs and Societies
  • Job Banking
  • Labs
  • Library
  • LMS
  • Medical Facilities
  • Relaxation Area
  • Student Center
  • Study Area
  • Wi-Fi

360° Virtual Tour

Statistics

Schedule a Call

Similar Programs

Diploma in Information Technology

IMBS CAMPUS, Yakkala Road, Gampaha, Sri Lanka

Medium English | Sinhala
Duration 4 Months

Certified Application Engineer (CAE)

40,000 LKR

KASP Campus, Battaramulla, Sri Lanka

Medium English
Duration 4 Months

Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE)

40,000 LKR

KASP Campus, Battaramulla, Sri Lanka

Medium English
Duration 4 Months

Certified IT Executive (CIE)

40,000 LKR

KASP Campus, Battaramulla, Sri Lanka

Medium English
Duration 4 Months

Write a Review (Must Login before Review)

Compare Programs
Add programs to compare.