The Cisco Networking Academy® CCNA® Security course provides a next step for individuals wanting to enhance their CCENT-level skills and help meet the growing demand for network security professionals. The curriculum provides an introduction to the core security concepts and skills needed for installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of network devices to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
CCNA Security includes the following features:
● Students develop an in-depth, theoretical understanding of network security principles as well as the tools and configurations available.
● The course emphasizes the practical application of skills needed to design, implement, and support network security.
● Hands-on labs help students develop critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills.
● Packet Tracer simulation-based learning activities promote the exploration of networking security concepts and allow students to experiment with network behavior, asking “what if” questions.
● Innovative assessments provide immediate feedback to support the evaluation of knowledge and acquired skills.