- Demonstrate understanding of the holistic nature of marketing in its broadest sense.
- Use and evaluate theoretical models to explain the elements and integrated nature within which businesses operate.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the key functional areas.
- Analyze the context, content and process of marketing decision making.
- Gain knowledge of communication / information technology used in the workplace.
- Gain knowledge and understanding in order to analyze current issues in marketing.
- Understand the nature of consumer behavior and relationships, and enterprise and innovation in marketing decisions.
- Appreciate the nature of globalization and evaluate the implications for marketing.
- Evaluate the influence of differing cultures on business and marketing.
Students should have either of following qualifications
|Year 1 (Full Time)||700,000|
|Year 2 (Full Time)||500,000|
|Year 3 (Part Time)||500,000|
Student Loan facilities are available from BOC, NSB and NDB banks. Send us an inquiry to ask about paymnet plans and loan facilities.