- You will examine the scope of the hospitality, tourism, and events industries and how they work together, whilst learning key business skills including finance, human resources, and marketing.
- You will have the opportunity to receive a 06 months’ internship to get a hands-on experience in the industry.
- It offers plenty of optional modules (eg: Wine and spirits knowledge, Health and Safety and Social Media in Tourism) that help you to specialize in a relevant career that is chosen by you. There is plenty of field trips in which you will take part in tailored modules.
- You will have the option to choose an area of the industry that interests you as the focus of your research project, and that will increase your independent learning skills and your future employability.
- Working with NSBM clubs such as ICTH (International Centre for Tourism and Hospitality), Aviation club and Foodies club will give you the employment edge.
- Time Duration: 4 Years in Total
- Program Outline: 2 2 Model
1st Year: Full-time Studies
2nd Year: Full-time Studies
3rd Year: 12 Months Course Work
4th Year: 06 Month Course Work 06 Months Practical Training