Program Description: The Bachelor of Psychology program provides a knowledge and skills required to Understand the behavior of both individuals and groups, which is necessary to influence the way educators, policy makers and the community survey work about mental health and the workings of the human mind.
To offer students a solid foundation of core psychological principles and expose them to a broad cross-section of topics within basic and applied psychology
To help students develop research and communication skills, and attain strong background in psychology as a science.
To foster critical thinking amongst the students to address evolving issues related to education, work, health-care, and everyday life.
To provide a solid foundation in modern psychology and diversity of skills to prepare the student for a wide range of careers concerning human behavior and experiences
To provide an understanding and capability to work independently for the management of human resource and personal development for other services
Present teachers who are seeking further qualifications.
For students who have finished the Diploma in Psychology and are seeking a higher qualification.
For those who wish to pursue a rewarding career as;
Human Resources Professionals
MODULES OFFERED IN THE PROGRAM
Semester 1 (4 Months)
01. Community and Mental Health 02. Biological Basis Behavior 03. Personality and Psychopathology 04. Psychological Statistics 05. Study skill
Semester 2 (4 Months)
06. Motivation and emotion 07. Research Methods in Psychology 08. Psychological Assessment 09. Behavioral Psychology
Semester 3 (4 Months)
10. Psychological Sensation and Perception 11. Guidance and Counseling 1 12. Basic Psychological process 1 13. Learning Disabilities
Semester 4 (4 Months)
14. Group Therapy and Family Counseling 15. Guidance and Counseling 2 16. Basic Psychological Process 2 17. History of Psychology
Semester 5 (4 Months)
18. Theories of Psychology 19. Health and Psychology 20. Leadership Skill and Human Relations 21. Research Project