Lincoln University College Malaysia
The Bachelor of Early Childhood Development 1 year Top-up Degree program is exclusively designed for students who have already completed a Early Childhood educational qualification equivalent to a minimum of 2 years.
The aim of the Bachelor of Early Childhood Development two year Top-up program is to prepare the students into competent teachers of young children, accomplished trainers of teachers of Childhood Development Education.
AIC Campus in partnership with Lincoln University College Malaysia offers the Sri Lanka’s only 1 Year Top-up Degree in Early Childhood Development right here in Sri Lanka for suitably qualified students.
Students who successfully complete the 1 year Bachelor of Early Childhood Development Top-up degree will receive the transcript and the degree certificate directly from the Lincoln University College Malaysia.
Bachelor of Early Childhood Education Subject List
1. Curriculum, Planning and Development for ECE
2. Behavior Guiding Young Children
3. Science and Technology in ECE
4. Children with Special needs in ECE
5. Leadership Skills and Human Relations
6. Theories of teaching and learning
7. Early learning and early environment
8. Human Learning
9. Living and Learning in the Digital World
10. Social study and Emotional Development
11. Programmer Plans and Development
12. Observation and Assessment
13. Research Project
14. Practicum- Phase 2
Pathway to Further Education and Career Opportunities
• Preschool Teacher
• Elementary School Teacher
• Childcare Center Director
• Home-Based Service Provider
• Family Support Specialist
• University Grants Commission (UGC), Sri Lanka
• Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA)
• Ministry of Education Malaysia
• World Higher Education Database (WHED)