The IPAC BBA Top-up degree program is exclusively designed for students who have already completed a business qualification equivalent to a minimum of 2 years of Baccalaureate/Level 5 (HND, SLIM, CIM, IPM, IBSL or part qualification in CIMA, ICASL and ACCA) or any course of study leading to at least 120 ECTS credits.
This final year BBA Top-up program provides students who want to develop their management and business-planning knowledge and skills with an advanced, practical business education.
AIC Campus in partnership with the IPAC School of Management, France offers the Sri Lanka’s only 1 Year European BBA Top-up Degree in International Business Studies with Marketing right here in Sri Lanka for suitably qualified students.
The one-year program, opens to the students with at least 2 years of higher education, is differentiate itself by the strong link it offers to professional life with lecturers who are professionals and specialists in their field.
Students who successfully complete the 1-year IPAC BBA Top-up degree will receive the transcript and the degree certificate directly from IPAC School of Management, France.
• Strategic marketing
• Market studies
• International development
• International communication strategy
• Customer relationship management
• International negotiation
• International distribution
• Sales force management
• Professional communication
• Management of people and organizations
• Budgetary control
• Tools for financial administration
• Financial planning
• International legal framework
Pathway to Further Education and Career Opportunities
• Finance and Accounting
• Human Resources
• Sales and Business Development
• Project Management
• Digital Media, Entrepreneurship
• Sports and Event Management
• Fashion Marketing
• Hospitality Management
• University Grants Commission (UGC), Sri Lanka
• World Higher Education Database (WHED)