Managers, Executives, Practitioners in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, University Graduates or School Leavers seeking Professional Qualifications.
- Introduction to Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Management Processes and Practices
- Quantitative Techniques for Logistics
- Import and Export Procedures
- Demand and Distribution Management
- Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Transportation Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in Logistics
- Financial Accounting in Logistics
- Independent Project
The course covers all aspects of Logistics and Warehouse Management and has been formulated according to leading Logistics Management Institutes of Australia, India, UK and USA. The successful completion of this Advanced Diploma will qualify students to obtain exemptions in the Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management. The GDPSCM qualification, together with 3 years executive experience will lead to the Corporate Membership of ISMM. The Government of Sri Lanka recognizes the Corporate Membership of the ISMM is equivalent to a First or Second Class Honours Degree relevant to the field of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management awarded by a recognized University. (Ministry of Public Administration Circular No. 46/90(i) refers).